Welcome to the renewed website of the IPP “Materials Science and Technology”.
The “Materials Science and Technology” is an Interdisciplinary Interdepartmental Postgraduate Program (IIPP) aiming to train Engineers and scientists of other disciplines on conventional and advanced materials. This sector is a very important part of the national economy of a country (industry, small industry, crafts, etc.) and supports the development of other technical and financial activities (energy sector, construction industry, etc.).
The Interdisciplinary Interdepartmental Postgraduate Program “Materials Science and Technology” is coordinated by the School of Chemical Engineering and involves the following Schools of NTUA :
- School of Chemical Engineering
- School of Applied Mathematical and Physical Science
- School of Mining Engineering and Metallurgy
- School of Mechanical Engineering
- School of Electrical and Computer Engineering
- School of Civil Engineering
- School of Architecture
- School of Naval Architecture and Marine Engineering
The Interdisciplinary Interdepartmental Postgraduate Program:
- Awards M.Sc. (M.Sc.) degrees in “Materials Science and Technology”
- Offers the opportunity to postgraduate students to continue their studies to obtain a PhD degree in one of the collaborating Schools of NTUA
- Provides students with sufficient knowledge to be employed in the following areas:
- Industry (production, research and development, quality control, etc.)
- Research Centers
- Public Sector
- Technical Engineering Consultancy
- Higher Education (Universities, Technological Educational Institutes)
Προκήρυξη ακαδ. έτους 2015/16
Διαβάσετε την προκήρυξη εισαγωγής σπουδαστών του ακαδημαϊκού έτους 2015/16 και κατεβάσετε την αίτηση υποψηφιότητας .
Περιηγηθείτε στα διαθέσιμα μαθήματα του Προγράμματος ανά εξάμηνο και διαβάστε αναλυτικές πληροφορίες για το καθένα.